I'm up !

You Look. You see.
You don't find me significantly troubling.
You ignore me.

You again look.
You are bored. That first problem grilled you.
You wish you could walk away and come back a little later. You cant.
But as you wish, I run.

You look, now a little exhausted.
I have been faster than you expected me to be.
Your eyes sharpen. You vow to teach me a lesson.
I continue running. Now I ignore you.

You are exasperated. But You don't look at me.
I am running behind your back now.
I am chasing you.

You know you are fighting a losing battle.
You know I'm going to win this one hands down.
But you dont give up.
To you, every inch forward, is a moment's victory.

You puff and pant.
Your palms have never sweat more, except maybe the previous time.
Just when you wouldn't like it, your pen falls down.

Finally, its over. I won. You lost.Again.
How do I manage it again and again and again?
My secret is, I never stop.
Only tides know this secret.

You stop to look at me.
And when you don't look at me, I go up.
I'm up. Stop Writing.


IPL Quarterly Review Games 1-18

KKR tops the league right now having won 3 of their 4 games, but their success may owe more to their opponents than their own achievements. ...

Readers' Favorites