An Introduction

An Intro to  "bloary " :

First of all, dont go look for the word bloary in any dictionary. Its my own invention.
bloary = blog + diary.
A blog diary according to my definition is a blog which is used as a diary. The famous bloariers     ( people who maintain bloaries) include Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, and loads others.
Bloaries are not updated daily unlike the conventional paper diaries.They are updated as and when the respective bloariers find it necessary.
Another important feature of a bloary is that it isn't an objective description or a post about any single thing.Its a collection of the bloary's experiences which may form basis for facts.


My Bloary :

Keeping in toe with the definition & the above description of the term "bloary" , my bloary will be irregularly updated, turbulent , and last but not the least, non sensical at most times. rare exceptions are to be pardoned.

I will also take the liberty to use my own expressions in the posts which i post here ( if i actually post something). However , for the benefit of the rare reader ( to whom i most sincerely apologize) , ill leave a glossary of expressions which are in my opinion , indifferent! 

So wishing me Best of Luck ! Thnak you !

IPL Quarterly Review Games 1-18

KKR tops the league right now having won 3 of their 4 games, but their success may owe more to their opponents than their own achievements. ...

Readers' Favorites